image1 image5 image2 image3 image4

HELLO I'M TX TUSHAR SHINGALA|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DISCUSS IDEAS|I'M AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER|FROM NIRMA UNIVERSITY|I'M A PART TIME NETWORKER

Clear your mind of - "Can't"...!


1-> Everything Takes TIME - Good or Bad.
2-> Other people are not the answer to your happiness.
3-> Grow and NEVER stop working for your self.
4-> The more you WAIT, the more time you waste.
5-> Often, people are temporary - but it's Okay : CHERISH the time you have with them.
6-> Some days WILL suck for no reason.
7-> Don't let anyone DETERMINE - "Who you are?"
8-> Change in INEVITABLE.
9-> Keep the things within you - don't EXPLAIN everything to everyone.
10-> Don't Speak - ACT.
11-> LIVE - because there is plenty of time to be dead.


Keep in Mind "I CAN"

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment